Monday, May 11, 2009

Still not a lot

So Hubby went to bed before me last night, but I decided to wake him up. I'm not going to be lacking sex because he's lazy or whatever it is. So I woke him up... with my mouth.
It was quick, but it was enough to get me off, which was good enough for me. It was nothing spectacular in regards to positions and stuff. It was missionary at first, and it was nice and intimate, with a little kissing. Then after a while he pushed my leg further back and I hooked my toes in the headboard and he just filled me with his hot cum. I came when he was inside me and was kissing on my breast. I came after he did too, he stayed inside me for a while and told me thanks. :-) that was kind of funny, but sweet.

1 comment:

  1. some action is better than no action.. i dont know how any guy could resist a horny wife with her lips wraped around his cock to wake him. glad to here at least one of us here got some..

    ReplyDelete