Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you think / I wonder

Do you think he would wake up again if I pulled down his boxers tonight and sucked on his big cock. I wonder if I ran my tongue up and down his long hot shaft if it would wake him up. I wonder if I took his balls in my mouth if it would wake up his cock and allow me to ride it. I wonder if he would suck on my breasts for me while I bounced up and down on his cock. I wonder if he would push me over on my back and hook my toes in the headboard again giving him deep access into my pussy. I wonder if he would bite me on my neck because he knows that makes me cum while he's so deep in me that I can feel his balls against my ass. I wonder if he would turn me over when I tell him I can't take the pounding anymore with my knees by my ears. I wonder if he would pull my ass cheeks apart while he pounds my pussy from behind. I wonder if he would run his fingers up and down around my asshole. I wonder if he would pull my hair (if I shoved his fingers in my curls). I wonder if he would fill me with his hot sweet cum and leave his cock in me for a while (while his seed works its way up into me I think). I wonder if after he pulled out, if he would kiss me on my ass.
I don't know... I am going to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm i wonder if it did work and you did get more?

    I know it would have worked with me if i was in his bed..

    ReplyDelete