Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sorry

Hey all,

I'm so sorry I've been away. Things have been crazy. I went on vacation, had some small issues at home, lay offs at work, stress stress stress!

Hubby and I are fine. There's been sex, but not lots. There was a little touch of anal play, which I know you all will like. There were also some extremely hot sexy dreams during a little dry spell. And there have been some toys (well I've played with them). So I'll have stuff to write about.

Hubby and I had sex on the balcony of our hotel room when we were on vacation. It was such a rush, because I felt so naughty for doing it there, but it was so romantic, because we were over a lake and there were fireworks going off. It started off really innocent. We were sitting on the balcony, we had just had dinner and were waiting on the fireworks to start. I had changed into a long nightgown and didn't have on any underwear. He was in some basketball type shorts and no shirt. I decided to flash him, thinking it would just get him excited for when we went back inside, so I leaned against the railing of the balcony and pulled my dress up so he could see my ass. He walked right up behind me and put his hands between my legs and pushed my pussy lips apart. I still didn't think he was going to do anything more, because I knew people could see us on the balcony if they looked. But he pulled his pants down and had me right there on the balcony. He pulled the straps down on nightgown so he could grope one of my breasts while holding on the railing with the other hand. I have to stand on my tiptoes if we fuck standing up because he's so tall, so I was on my tiptoes, full of his cock, breast hanging out and looking out over a lake. Then the fireworks started. It was beautiful. He continued to ram me from behind and took his hand off my breast and wrapped it around my chest holding on to my shoulder. I knew he was coming soon, so I pushed back on him and squeezed my vagina, took my hand and played with my clit to make sure that I came before he did. I think we came almost at the same time. And when I felt him explode in me I waited for him to pull out but instead he put his hands around my waist and pulled me down to sit on his lap with his cock still in me. I could feel it still pulsing and as we watched the fireworks he put his hand under my dress and with his soft cock still inside me, he rubbed my pussy until I came again, practically pushing his cock out of me with the spasms.
Even though I know it's corny I'm gonna say it "Talk about fireworks"!!! SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment